We generally don't encourage amending feedback, as it risks changing the intending meaning of the feedback by accident. However, if you do need to make changes we recommend that you:
- Save the response as a PDF (or print it) so you have a copy of the original
- Open the response in a new window (to make it easy to copy & paste from)
- Use the other window to delete the response that was submitted
- Re-submit the response (use the same link that the feedback provider used originally) by copying & pasting from the original response you opened in a new window, and making changes as required
- Explain (perhaps as an email to the employee's manager) the changes that have been made and the reasons for this & provide them with PDFs (or print-outs) of the original & amended versions
Did this answer your question?