Yes, with Spidergap you can opt for people to identify the feedback providers themselves.
- Go to the 'Collect Feedback' page of your project, and click Add people.
- We highly recommend you use our 'bulk upload' feature to efficiently identify who will be assessed.
- When doing the bulk upload you'll see you are able to identify whether the employee will identify their own feedback providers or not. (Select Yes):
When you send the invitations, the process will then work as follows:
- Invitations are sent to employees asking them to identify feedback providers
- Employees click on the link in the email, taking them to a page where they can identify the names, emails, and relationships of people who they want to provide feedback about them
- Once submitted, invitations are sent to feedback providers requesting their feedback
- Feedback providers click a link in the email to go to a survey page to provide their feedback.
Did this answer your question?