We currently provide limited support for other languages. Improving this support is on our roadmap for 2017.
Current support for other languages
We support most language characters (using UTF-8), so you can translate:
- The questionnaire questions and instructional text
- The emails that are sent to participants: How to edit reminders and other email templates
We also have a questionnaire template set up in Spanish that you can use as a starting point. You can contact support to get access.
- The validation messages (e.g. telling you that you must enter a valid email address) and success/failure messages on the questionnaire (e.g. telling you whether your response has been received) are only available in English
- The page for employees to choose their feedback providers is only available in English (- not an issue if you, the administrator, will choose who provides feedback)
- The page for managers to approve the list of feedback providers is only available in English (- not an issue if this page is not used)
- The individual feedback report is only available in English
- All administrator pages are only available in English
- We do not currently support more than one language in an assessment. i.e. if you need questionnaires in both English and Portuguese, you will need to create 2 separate assessments in Spidergap.
Planned future support for other languages
We plan to provide users with the ability to fully translate everything that a participant (someone being assessed or providing feedback) uses.
This will include:
- All of the questionnaire (including the text used in validation messages, buttons, etc.)
- The emails that are sent to participants
- The pages used by employees/managers to select/approve feedback providers
- The individual feedback report.
This is planned for 2017 and we'll announce this update to all users when it's ready.