We do not support transferring assessments or credits between organizations within Spidergap.
This is because:
- The cost of an assessment will differ between organizations, based on the size of each organization and any applicable discounts
- Employees, assessments, and projects are linked together within an organization, and moving these to another organization is not a trivial task for us to support.
It is possible to copy a project template to a different organization.
How to avoid issues as a consultant or coach
To avoid issues, if you are consultant or coach working with multiple organizations, we highly recommend creating a new organization in Spidergap to reflect each organization in real-life.
This will also provide additional benefits, such as:
- It will be easy to review the list of employees in each organization
- You can turn on "auto-complete" for employees choosing feedback providers (without the employees seeing people listed from other organizations!)
- You'll be able to offer your customers other features we expect to roll out at the organization level in future, such as online Personal Development Plans.
To keep your costs down, you can consider our Spidergap Partner Program. You'll receive a 15% discount as well as other benefits!
How to merge or split an organization
In real life, organizations some times merge or split into two. In these cases, get in touch with our support team and we'll be happy to help.
Note that there may be additional costs involved for splitting an organization as this is not a trivial task to support.