As a project administrator, you may want to export all of the feedback reports for your project 'in bulk'.
Within Spidergap, it's currently only possible to download the reports individually. But there's a great workaround to speed things up and avoid you having to click on hundreds of download links!
Step one: Download and open the Excel file containing all the report URLs
- Open your project
- Click Feedback on the left-hand side
- Click the Actions button on the right, and select Export to Excel
- Open the Excel spreadsheet
Step two: Copy the report URLs
- Select the values in column R
- Copy these values
Step three: Paste the values into a new worksheet and remove duplicates
- Create a new worksheet and paste in the values
- Open the Data menu and click Remove Duplicates
- Click OK
Step four: Copy and paste the values into OpenAllURLs.com
- Copy the updated list of URLs (with duplicates removed!)
- Open http://www.openallurls.com/ and paste in the URLs. We recommend doing it in batches of 50.
- Click Submit now
This website simply opens each of the URLs in a new tab. This should help you to download all of the reports quickly and save you from a lot of mouse clicking.
Got any tips on how to make this process easier? Let us know :)