At Spidergap, we've insured the business to make sure that we can continue supporting you even if the unexpected happens.
Types of insurance we have
We are covered by:
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Employers liability insurance
Specific types of insurance we do not have
There are some types of insurance we do not need, either because they are already covered by other insurance policies we have, or because they are not relevant to Spidergap:
- Commercial crime insurance: This is already sufficiently covered by our professional indemnity policy.
- Commercial property insurance: This type of insurance covers commercial properties that you own or regularly rent. As an entirely remote company, this is not relevant to Spidergap.
- Business interruption insurance: This type of insurance pays out for the cost and lost of profit if a disaster affects your office. As an entirely remote company, this is not relevant to Spidergap.