Within Spidergap, we give you the flexibility to act as an administrator for multiple organizations, and to manage multiple projects within each organization.
Benefits of a single organization
Managing projects within a single organization allows you to:
- View and manage participants across multiple projects
- Manage administrator permissions across multiple projects
- Turn on "auto-complete" for employees choosing feedback providers
- Buy credits / subscriptions in bulk that can be applied across multiple projects
- In future, we expect to roll out various features at the organization level, such as online Personal Development Plans.
If you'd like to give an administrator access to a specific project, you can do this via the appropriate Project settings page.
Benefits of multiple organizations
However, you will need to create a separate organization for your project(s) if you want to:
- Turn on "auto-complete" for people choosing feedback providers, but with a different list of participants than for other projects
- Enable an administrator to manage billing, without being able to see other purchases that have been made
- Make purchases that can be used by some projects but not others
- Enable administrator(s) to self-manage their projects and organization settings (e.g. changing logo etc) without it affecting other projects.
Please note that bulk discount received by one organization cannot be applied across multiple organizations, and it is not normally possible to transfer credits or projects between organizations.
If you are unsure of the best solution for your needs, please get in touch!